Monday, September 28, 2009

Autumn Monticello Park Garage Sale, Saturday October 31, 2009


The Monticello Park Neighborhood Association is hosting a garage sale Saturday October 31, 2009 from 9:00 to 5;00 at Monticello Park at 444 Club.

The association sales have a much better turnout than sales held at individual homes. The cost to rent a space is less than the cost for a garage sale permit and you don't have to put up signs.

To reserve a space call 732-5543.

Money raised by renting out spaces will go toward the MPNA scholarship fund which benefits a graduating senior from Thomas Jefferson High School or a graduating senior from the neighborhood.

3 comments:

  1. who else can I contact, if I want to reserve a spot. The contact person has not returned my call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to Ron. I'm sure you weren't one of them but several people left messages without leaving a call back phone number. Since he doesn't have Caller ID those calls can't be returned. I'd encourage you to try again because when you get a lot of calls it is easy to overlook a message. Payments will need to be sent in advance and made payable to the MPNA. He will give you the mailing address when he gets back to you. Hope to see you at the sale. They always have a good turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, have left several messages with my phone number, since last week. I'll try again..

    ReplyDelete